Fresh Linen Travel Tin
The revitalizing scent of clean, fresh linen, windswept from an afternoon on the clothesline in the summer sun.
Crisp and pleasing.
35-40 Hour Burn Time
2" High, 3.125" Diameter
To enjoy your candle:
- Trim wick to 1/8" to 1/4" prior to re-lighting to prevent smoking and over-sized flame
- Burn no longer than 3 hours at a time
- When lighting a candle for the first time, be sure to burn long enough (approximately 3–4 hours) for the wax to completely pool or liquefy to the outer edge
- Handle with care — glass or tin will become hot
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder
- Avoid drafty areas
- Never burn last 1/4” of candle as this can cause product to ignite
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets